- Like Us On Facebook
- Member Resources
- Visiting Agents
- How to Join
- New Member Application and Fee
- REALTOR® Action Fund
- Code of Ethics
- Ethics and Complaint Process
- Continuing Education Partners
- e-PRO Certification
- Forms and Publications
- Local Schools
- Local Utilities
- Photo Gallery
- Consumer Info
- CAR® and NAR® Articles
- CAR® Information for Consumers
- CAR® Market at a Glance
- Helpful Tips
- Helpful Links
- California Voters Registration
Welcome to the Mammoth Lakes Board of REALTORS®, Inc. Home Page
The Mission of the Mammoth Lakes Board of REALTORS®, Inc. is to Assist and Support the Success of our membership by Promoting Honesty, Ethics, Education and Professionalism in all Aspects of the Practice of Real Estate.
Please email us or call 760.934.4637 to contact the Mammoth Lakes Board of REALTORS®
What area interests you?
Local Real Estate News
- The WilliesWHAT'S with All These Ufo Videos?
- Steven Greenhut and Ben Boychuk debunk some of the myths surrounding...
The Mammoth Lakes Board of REALTORS®, Inc. is committed to:
* Promoting the Code of Ethics of the National Association of REALTORS® and the California Association of REALTORS®* Providing an Atmosphere of Professionalism in the Practice of Real Estate* Providing and Promoting Continuing Education to the Membership* Careful Stewardship of the Membership's funds Including Supporting Worthy Community Causes* Advocating Inclusion and Embracing the Differences of Those with whom we Work and the Communities we Serve* Providing a Process in which Grievances Between Members can be Addressed Equitably* A Continuing Effort to Keep the Membership Current with all Aspects of Real Estate Practice, Law and Technology* Taking a Proactive Position in Industry Related Issues at the Local, State and National Levels